Do you like working with computers, are you interested in working for an international consultancy company and are you looking for a new exiting job in Amsterdam? Please continue reading!
A top international management consultancy firm is looking for a Junior IT Support employee. It contains a 40 hour job (Monday to Friday) and you will work occasionally during the weekend (events etc.). This position’s primary role is to service the IT support needs of our user base in a demanding social and results-oriented environment. You will learn support skills in a pressurized environment and be able to expand your technical ability across a range of software, hardware and mobile platforms.
• Develop the skills required to be the primary contact for UT related problems and issues for Bain employees.
• Learn and develop the troubleshooting and resolution skills required to address hardware and software problems on computer systems and other supported hardware.
(Mobile devices, phones, voicemails, projectors, etc.)
• Learn the inventory system and maintain accurate inventory database, repair log and activity log.
• Learn the company image and PC configuration and testing process to build and deploy notebook and desktop computers.
• Develop skills required to support the varied Audio-Visual equipment in your local office and in the other offices across the local region (Projectors,
Videoconference, Units etc.).
• Learn to coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors.
• Work with other Technology Service Group members on local, regional and global teams to test new applications, as well as system hardware and software upgrades.
• Travel as required to support other offices and off-site training sessions.
• Bachelor or University degree
• Fulltime (40 hours)
• Excellent customer service skills and empathy with the IT end-user experience
• Demonstrated interest and aptitude in technology and technical issues
• Communicate well with customers and members of the team, display a confident and self-motivated approach
• Ability to work well in a team environment and independent
• Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
• Ability to be calm and think clearly under pressure
• Aptitude for analytical problem resolution, display basic troubleshooting skills and approaches
• Fluently Dutch and English speaking and writing
The company offers:
• Dynamic work environment
• Salary between 32.000-37.000 euro on a yearly base including holiday pay.
• Training and courses
Are you interested in this job? Please contact us and send your CV.
Neem contact op
Contactpersoon: Lisa Verhaag